Sunday, January 17, 2010

The day before.....

It is the day before I am to begin this journey of reading through the Gospels in 30 days! First and foremost let me give you honesty: I AM NERVOUS... nervous because I feel like this is a "school project" and as most of you probably know I have the privilege of teaching on a day to day basis and not having to do much "learning" anymore (although we all could stand to do this too)...anyway, so my nerves are kicking into overdrive! I ask for your prayers as I not only read through these chapters the next month, but that I understand them, that I "LEARN" from them...that God guides me and directs my thoughts! I am encouraged that I will be the recipient of much needed knowledge and wisdom, and hope that if you are also one that is joining in this journey to read through the Gospels, that you will comment and share your insight with me as well! Peace to you all in the next 30 days and beyond!!

No comments:

Post a Comment