Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mark 4, Verses 18-20

I am actually right in the middle of my "assigned" reading for today and had to stop and just retype what I just read because I feel that it touches so many people today in this world, even in this state and more specifically in this small town of ours.... And I quote " Still others, like seed sown among thorns, hear the word; but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful. Others, like seed sown on good soil, HEAR the word, ACCEPT it, and PRODUCE a crop- thirty, sixty or even a hundred times what was sown."..... Are you "hearing" the word today? Are you relating to it... or are you just like others, letting worries and desires make your crops unfruitful?!

No comments:

Post a Comment