Monday, February 1, 2010

Matthew (and me)....

I hear it calling my name every day... and not trying to make excuses but I've just had a lot going on... First of all I've had plugged ears going on 3 weeks now (not completely but they may as well be), they do not hurt just very, very annoying hearing muffled voices and sounds all the time! On top of it I've had a head cold that will not stop...in addition I've now given that head cold/congestion to 2 of my children, on top of that my mother fell on ice and broke her ankle in 3 places (she is still in hospital recovering), I have taken on an indefinite sub job 5 days a week since this 30 day challenge began! All this to say I REALLY am missing my reading, and trying VERY hard to get back on track and keep you updated! If you are following me, I thank you first of all and I apologize also that I'm so far behind- but please pray that things slow down (just a bit) and our family starts to feel better so that I can continue on this journey of getting through the gospels and learning from it most of all! I will update again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment